Clean Tech, Waste & Recycling at Corporate Fuel
The Corporate Fuel Waste, Recycling, and Clean Tech Group: dedicated to helping our clients realize the full value of their businesses.
Our team offers
- A complete selection of corporate finance advisory services
- Decades of operational experience leading waste and recycling businesses
- The full resources of Corporate Fuel Advisors, a 15-year-old New York City based boutique investment bank
- Access to Community Fuel, Corporate Fuel’s private equity investment fund
The Corporate Fuel Team has been active in these industry segments
- Solid Waste Management – Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Collection, Transfer and Disposal
- Recycling – Post-Consumer, Post-Industrial – Metals, Plastics, Fiber, Glass, Tires, etc.
- Alternative Fuels – Wind, Solar, Biomass, Food Waste
- Conversion Technologies – Fiber, Biomass, Plastics, Waste heat, E-waste, Battery, FOG
- Logistics – Trucking, Rail, Barge, Drones
- Sustainability – LEED, CO2 capture, etc.
Track record of success - current and recent engagements include
- Divestiture of a multi-regional bulk soils/mulch business
- Strategic advisory/capital raise for a NYC based hauling and recycling business
- Refinancing of a New Jersey based industrial recycling company
- Buyside acquisition advisory for a New England scrap metal business
- Strategic advisory for a PET recycler in upstate New York
- Capital raise for a glass beneficiation company
- Growth capital raise for a southeast based specialty hauling business
- Principal investment for a food waste hauler with anaerobic digester
- Strategic advisory for a North Carolina C&D Transfer Station
- Growth equity raise for energy efficiency service and software company
- Growth equity raise for wind power predictive maintenance company
- Growth capital raise for water treatment company
- Growth capital raise for environmental dry cleaning and precision cleaning company
Experienced, dedicated Leadership
Robert Lubin, Managing Director and Group Head
- More than 20 years of corporate finance advisory experience
- SVP HiWave Energy, a clean technology plastic-to-fuel conversion company
- Treasurer/New Business Development for Interstate Waste Services
- Vice President of Finance and Business Development of TransLoad America, a fully integrated solid waste recovery, conversion and disposal company
- Managing Director of Red Oak Rail Transport, a rail-based waste logistics business, and
- Group Head of Industrial and Growth Services Investment Banking Team at CIBC Oppenheimer
- Completed more than 30 engagements for waste management, recycling, transportation and industrial supplies companies
- Rob can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (646)-572-0432.
Richard J. Serio, Senior Advisor
- Led GPB Capital’s Waste Management investment strategy
- Former Vice President at Covanta Energy
- New York and New Jersey Area President for Republic Services
- Market Vice President at Interstate Waste Services
- Market Vice President at Progressive Waste Solutions
- Rich can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at (832)-215-4830
Mitchell Hauser – Managing Director – Growth Equity
- Founder of Strategic Ventures & Research, venture advisor to cleantech companies
- Managing Director at Watts Capital, cleantech-focused investment bank
- Partner at MCT Investors, private equity group focused on medical and communications technologies
- CEO of MariTEL – built a nationwide maritime wireless telecommunications network
- Mentor at Urban-X and NYSERDA
- Mitchell can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (646) 572-0433
CORPORATE FUEL ADVISORS, a New York-based investment banking firm, provides a full range of advisory services to middle market companies. The firm advises on merges and acquisitions and raising debt and equity capital. CFA concentrates on small to mid-sized enterprises with revenue between $10 million and $200 million. The diverse experience of our partners and unique market focus allows us to bring an unmatched level of expertise to our clients. We conduct securities-related transactions through our wholly owned affiliate, Corporate Fuel Securities, LLC, a registered broker dealer subject to regulation by FINRA and SIPC.
More recent news
Recruiting Private Company Board Members
Posted May 14, 2019
A belated happy new year to you.
In 2018 we advised some forty companies on a variety of M&A and corporate finance projects. Among them were five important transactions...
EnergyWatch, LLC Announces New Private Equity Partner
Posted November 13, 2018
New York City based EnergyWatch, LLC ("EW") makes energy data management and monitoring easier by offering advanced analytics in a centralized platform enabling consolidated invoice management, budgeting and budget variance analysis, sustainability reporting, as well as portfolio comparisons and industry benchmarking.
Realizing Full Value
Corporate Fuel helps successful businesses address the challenges of growth.Read our case studies